– Diploma Counselling & Psychotherapy, PCI College, Clondalkin, Dublin 2016
– BSC. (hons) Counselling & Psychotherapy, Middlesex University, UK 2017
– Certificate of Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy
– Certificate of Mindfulness in Therapeutic Practice 2017
– Continual Professional Development Courses
Since early 2015 I have worked in Community Based Counselling centres in Tallaght & Clondalkin.
I have been privileged to work with clients of all ages, backgrounds & circumstances, gaining as much from them as they gained from me.
My practice is centrally located in Dublin 2. Convenient to many bus routes and a short walk from Stephen’s Green Luas stop and Dame Street. There are several car parks located nearby. My office is an oasis of peace and calm in the heart of the city.
I work from a person centric, humanistic orientation.
A method pioneered by Carl Rogers, a psychologist with an optimistic & respectful attitude to working with psychological issues.
At the time, the belief was based on “the expert knows best” & the “patient” was told how to recover.
Rogers turned this on its head – he deeply believed that the client was the expert of their own stories.
The role of the trained helper was to provide the client the right conditions for growth & development.